I have a two-week gap mid-March in Portland and I’m looking to slot in precision cabinet work — grain-matched rift white oak or prefinished maple ply (3/4 in.), Blum 563H/Movento, 2 mm reveals, ±0.5 mm tolerances. If a shop needs a meticulous hand for builds or installs, I can bring my own Festool track saw and Domino; message me with scope and material specs.
I get that precise work requires patience — it’s like trying to assemble a puzzle with a few missing pieces. I’ve found that when using rift-cut oak, a straight edge really helps maintain clean lines during the cut. If you’re looking for tips on Blum hardware installs, let me know; they can be finicky.
Getting those ±0.5 mm tolerances can feel like trying to thread a needle in a snowstorm! I’ve found that using high-quality jigs really helps maintain consistency. Would love to see the grain-matched rift oak you’re working with, @n_owen22.